For Thursday’s game, which kicks off at 12:30 PM ET on CBS, sportsbooks have issued player prop bets on Amon-Ra St. Brown. This Week 12 matchup features St. Brown’s Detroit Lions (4-6) taking on the Buffalo Bills (7-3) at Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan.
Amon-Ra St. Brown Week 12 Player Props
- Matchup: Detroit Lions vs. Buffalo Bills
- Time: 12:30 PM
- Date: November 24, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 73.5 (-115)
St. Brown Receiving Stats and Trends
- St. Brown’s 66 receiving yards per game are 7.5 less than his over/under for Thursday’s contest.
- St. Brown has put up more than 73.5 receiving yards in 30.0% of his opportunities this year (three out of 10).
- St. Brown’s average over/under for receiving yards is 68.8. But he is accumulating 2.8 less per game than that.
- In four of nine games, St. Brown has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- In two of nine games this year, St. Brown has a touchdown catch (with more than one TD on one of those occasions).
Lions Vs. Bills Stats and Trends
- This week St. Brown will face the NFL’s 20th-ranked pass defense (220.8 yards allowed per game).
- In terms of defending against the run, the Bills are eighth in the league, conceding 106.6 yards per game.
- Despite having a bottom-five pass defense that ranks fifth-worst in the NFL (262.2 passing yards allowed per game), the Lions have played better offensively, ranking 11th in the NFL by averaging 233.8 passing yards per game.
- The Lions own the 10th-ranked rushing offense this year (132.8 rushing yards per game), and they’ve been less effective on defense, ranking second-worst with 153.7 rushing yards allowed per game.
- The Lions own the seventh-ranked offense in terms of yards per play this season (6), and they’ve been less effective on defense, ranking worst with 6.6 yards per play allowed.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If…