The Washington Commanders (6-5) square off against the Atlanta Falcons (5-6) on Sunday, November 27, 2022 at FedExField. The Commanders are listed as favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 4.5 points. The over/under is 41 in the outing.
The Falcons won against the Chicago Bears in their most recent game, 27-24.
Dirty Birds quarterback Marcus Mariota was 13-for-20 for 131 yards, with one TD and no INTs, against the Bears.
Facing the Houston Texans in their last contest, the Commanders won 23-10.
Below in this article, we’ll give you all the details you need to know about how to view this game on TV.
Falcons vs Commanders Betting Information
- Spread Favorite: Washington (-4.5)
- Moneyline: Washington (-206), Atlanta (+171)
- Total: 41 points
Falcons Betting Info
- On the road, Atlanta is 3-2 against the spread and 1-4 overall.
- The Falcons have covered the spread seven times over 11 games with a set spread.
- Atlanta has two wins ATS (2-1) on the road as 4.5-point underdogs or more.
- In games they were an underdog in by 4.5 points or more so far this season, the Falcons went 3-1 against the spread.
- This year, in five away games, Atlanta has hit the over three times.
- This year, Falcons games have hit the over six times.
- Mariota: 1,878 PASS YDS / 170.7 YPG / 62.2% / 13 TD / 7 INT / 76 CAR / 372 RUSH YDS / 4 TD
- Tyler Allgeier: 110 CAR / 498 YDS / 49.8 YPG / 1 TD / 10 REC / 87 YDS / 8.7 YPG / 1 TD
- Cordarrelle Patterson: 86 CAR / 454 YDS / 64.9 YPG / 5 TD / 8 REC / 46 YDS / 6.6 YPG / 0 TD
- Drake London: 39 REC / 409 YDS / 37.2 YPG / 4 TD
- Olamide Zaccheaus: 25 REC / 374 YDS / 34 YPG / 2 TD
- Damiere Byrd: 9 REC / 229 YDS / 28.6 YPG / 2 TD
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Falcons vs Commanders Game Info
- Game Day: Sunday, November 27, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Landover, Maryland
- Stadium: FedExField
- TV Channel: FOX
- Live Stream: fuboTV (Watch for free)
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way…