The Denver Broncos (3-7) square off against the Carolina Panthers (3-8) on Sunday, November 27, 2022 at Bank of America Stadium. The spread foretells a close game, with the Broncos favored by 2.5 points. The over/under is set at 36 in the contest.
The Panthers’ last contest was versus the Baltimore Ravens, and they lost by a score of 13-3.
The Panthers’ Baker Mayfield went 21-for-33 for 196 yards against the Ravens, with no TDs and two INTs.
The Broncos lost against the Las Vegas Raiders in their last game, 22-16.
Find out how to watch this matchup on TV in the article below.
Panthers vs Broncos Betting Information
- Spread Favorite: Denver (-2.5)
- Moneyline: Denver (-135), Carolina (+115)
- Total: 36 points
Panthers Betting Info
- Carolina is 3-3 against the spread, and 3-3 overall, at home this year.
- The Panthers have covered the spread five times over 11 games with a set spread.
- Carolina has two wins ATS (2-1) as 2.5-point underdogs or greater at home.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Panthers have an ATS record of 4-3.
- Carolina has hit the over twice in six home games this year.
- Games involving Panthers have hit the over four times this season.
- Mayfield: 1,313 PASS YDS / 187.6 YPG / 57.8% / 6 TD / 6 INT
- D’Onta Foreman: 102 CAR / 450 YDS / 40.9 YPG / 4 TD / 4 REC / 25 YDS / 2.3 YPG / 0 TD
- Chuba Hubbard: 24 CAR / 111 YDS / 12.3 YPG / 1 TD / 5 REC / 36 YDS / 4.0 YPG / 0 TD
- D.J. Moore: 42 REC / 502 YDS / 45.6 YPG / 3 TD
- Terrace Marshall Jr.: 17 REC / 320 YDS / 40.0 YPG / 1 TD
- Shi Smith: 14 REC / 168 YDS / 15.3 YPG / 0 TD
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Panthers vs Broncos Game Info
- Game Day: Sunday, November 27, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
- Stadium: Bank of America Stadium
- TV Channel: FOX
- Live Stream: fuboTV (Watch for free)
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See…