Baltimore (7-3) rides a four-game winning streak into a matchup with Jacksonville (3-7) on Sunday, November 27, 2022 at TIAA Bank Field. The Ravens are listed as favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 4 points. An over/under of 43.5 points has been set for the contest.
Last time around, the Jaguars fell to the Kansas City Chiefs, with 27-17 being the final score.
In that game versus the Chiefs, Jags quarterback Trevor Lawrence completed 29 of 40 passes for 259 yards, with two touchdowns and no interceptions.
The Ravens beat the Carolina Panthers, 13-3, in their most recent contest.
Below in this article, we provide you all the info you need to know about how to view this game on TV.
Jaguars vs Ravens Betting Information
- Spread Favorite: Baltimore (-4)
- Moneyline: Baltimore (-198), Jacksonville (+166)
- Total: 43.5 points
Jaguars Betting Info
- Jacksonville has covered the spread twice at home, and is 2-3 overall there, this year.
- The Jaguars have covered the spread three times this season (3-7-0).
- The Jaguars are 1-2 ATS when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- In five home games this year, Jacksonville has not hit the over.
- Games involving Jaguars have hit the over four times this season.
- Lawrence: 2,334 PASS YDS / 233.4 YPG / 65.2% / 13 TD / 6 INT / 37 CAR / 178 RUSH YDS / 3 TD
- Travis Etienne: 131 CAR / 725 YDS / 72.5 YPG / 4 TD / 22 REC / 202 YDS / 20.2 YPG / 0 TD
- Christian Kirk: 52 REC / 679 YDS / 67.9 YPG / 7 TD
- Zay Jones: 47 REC / 417 YDS / 46.3 YPG / 1 TD
- Evan Engram: 36 REC / 352 YDS / 35.2 YPG / 1 TD
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Jaguars vs Ravens Game Info
- Game Day: Sunday, November 27, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Jacksonville, Florida
- Stadium: TIAA Bank Field
- TV Channel: CBS
- Live Stream: fuboTV (Watch for free)
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you…