Miami (7-3) rides a four-game winning streak into a matchup with Houston (1-8-1) on Sunday, November 27, 2022 at Hard Rock Stadium. The Dolphins are notable favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 13.5 points. The over/under for the contest is 47 points.
Against the Cleveland Browns in their most recent game, the Dolphins won 39-17.
In that game versus the Browns, Fins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa completed 25 of 32 attempts for 285 yards, with three touchdowns and no interceptions.
The Texans lost to the Washington Commanders, 23-10, in their last contest.
Keep reading to see all the details on how to watch this game on TV.
Dolphins vs Texans Betting Information
- Spread Favorite: Miami (-13.5)
- Moneyline: Miami (-762), Houston (+532)
- Total: 47 points
Dolphins Betting Info
- Miami is 3-2 against the spread, and 4-1 overall, at home.
- The Dolphins have covered the spread five times this season (5-5-0).
- This year, in five home games, Miami has hit the over once.
- Dolphins games have gone over the total five times this season.
- Tagovailoa: 2,265 PASS YDS / 283.1 YPG / 71% / 18 TD / 3 INT
- Jeff Wilson Jr.: 118 CAR / 638 YDS / 63.8 YPG / 3 TD / 15 REC / 136 YDS / 13.6 YPG / 1 TD
- Raheem Mostert: 118 CAR / 543 YDS / 54.3 YPG / 3 TD / 17 REC / 119 YDS / 11.9 YPG / 1 TD
- Tyreek Hill: 81 REC / 1,148 YDS / 114.8 YPG / 4 TD
- Jaylen Waddle: 51 REC / 878 YDS / 87.8 YPG / 6 TD
- Mike Gesicki: 24 REC / 269 YDS / 26.9 YPG / 4 TD
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Dolphins vs Texans Game Info
- Game Day: Sunday, November 27, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Miami Gardens, Florida
- Stadium: Hard Rock Stadium
- TV Channel: CBS
- Live Stream: fuboTV (Watch for free)
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling…