The Philadelphia Eagles (9-1) will meet the Green Bay Packers (4-7) on Sunday, November 27, 2022 at Lincoln Financial Field. The Eagles are listed as favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 6.5 points. An over/under of 46.5 points has been set for the contest.
In their last game, the Eagles won against the Indianapolis Colts, 17-16.
In that game versus the Colts, Eagles QB Jalen Hurts completed 18 of 25 attempts for 190 yards, with one touchdown and no interceptions.
In their most recent game, the Packers lost against the Tennessee Titans, 27-17.
We provide more details below, and that includes how to watch this game on TV.
Eagles vs Packers Betting Information
- Spread Favorite: Philadelphia (-6.5)
- Moneyline: Philadelphia (-297), Green Bay (+237)
- Total: 46.5 points
Eagles Betting Info
- Philadelphia is 4-1 overall, and 4-1 against the spread, at home.
- The Eagles have covered the spread five times over 10 games with a set spread.
- This year, as 6.5-point favorites or greater at home, Philadelphia is 3-1 ATS.
- The Eagles are 3-3 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- In four of five games at home this year, Philadelphia has hit the over.
- This season, six Eagles games have gone over the point total.
- Hurts: 2,407 PASS YDS / 240.7 YPG / 68.3% / 15 TD / 3 INT / 110 CAR / 440 RUSH YDS / 8 TD
- Miles Sanders: 156 CAR / 757 YDS / 75.7 YPG / 6 TD / 12 REC / 43 YDS / 4.3 YPG / 0 TD
- A.J. Brown: 49 REC / 785 YDS / 78.5 YPG / 6 TD
- DeVonta Smith: 52 REC / 559 YDS / 55.9 YPG / 3 TD
- Quez Watkins: 14 REC / 224 YDS / 22.4 YPG / 2 TD
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Eagles vs Packers Game Info
- Game Day: Sunday, November 27, 2022
- Game Time: 8:20 PM ET
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Stadium: Lincoln Financial Field
- TV Channel: NBC
- Live Stream: fuboTV (Watch for free)
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms…