San Francisco (6-4) rides a three-game winning streak into a matchup with New Orleans (4-7) on Sunday, November 27, 2022 at Levi’s Stadium. The 49ers are considerable favorites in this one, with the spread posted at 9.5 points. The over/under is 43 in the outing.
The 49ers beat the Arizona Cardinals, 38-10, in their most recent contest.
In that matchup versus the Cardinals, Niners quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo completed 20 of 29 attempts for 228 yards, with four touchdowns and no interceptions.
The Saints’ last contest was versus the Los Angeles Rams, and they won by a score of 27-20.
In the article below, we lay out all the details you need to know about how to watch this matchup on TV.
49ers vs Saints Betting Information
- Spread Favorite: San Francisco (-9.5)
- Moneyline: San Francisco (-439), New Orleans (+339)
- Total: 43 points
49ers Betting Info
- San Francisco has covered the spread twice at home, and is 3-1 overall there, this season.
- The 49ers have covered the spread five times over 10 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 9.5-point favorites or more, the 49ers have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- In four home games this year, San Francisco has gone over the total once.
- Games involving the 49ers have hit the over four times this season.
- Garoppolo: 2,159 PASS YDS / 239.9 YPG / 67% / 15 TD / 4 INT
- Christian McCaffrey: 132 CAR / 602 YDS / 60.2 YPG / 4 TD / 54 REC / 462 YDS / 46.2 YPG / 2 TD
- Deebo Samuel: 31 CAR / 202 YDS / 22.4 YPG / 2 TD / 41 REC / 468 YDS / 52 YPG / 2 TD
- Brandon Aiyuk: 46 REC / 587 YDS / 58.7 YPG / 6 TD
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
49ers vs Saints Game Info
- Game Day: Sunday, November 27, 2022
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- Location: Santa Clara, California
- Stadium: Levi’s Stadium
- TV Channel: FOX
- Live Stream: fuboTV (Watch for free)
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and…