The Cincinnati Bengals (6-4) face the Tennessee Titans (7-3) on Sunday, November 27, 2022 at Nissan Stadium. The spread foretells a close game, with the Bengals favored by 1.5 points. The over/under in the outing is set at 42.5 points.
Last time around, the Titans defeated the Green Bay Packers, with 27-17 being the final score.
Titans QB Ryan Tannehill went 22-for-27 for 333 yards, with two TDs and one INT, versus the Packers.
The Bengals’ last contest was against the Pittsburgh Steelers, and they won by a score of 37-30.
We dig deep into all of the details you need before this contest starts in this article, including how to watch on TV.
Titans vs Bengals Betting Information
- Spread Favorite: Cincinnati (-1.5)
- Moneyline: Cincinnati (-126), Tennessee (+105)
- Total: 42.5 points
Titans Betting Info
- At home this season, Tennessee is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- The Titans have covered the spread eight times this season (8-2-0).
- Tennessee is unbeaten ATS (1-0) as 1.5-point underdogs or more at home.
- In games this year when an underdog by 1.5 points or more, the Titans have gone 4-1 against the spread.
- This year, in four home games, Tennessee has hit the over once.
- Titans games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times this year.
- Tannehill: 1,685 PASS YDS / 210.6 YPG / 65.1% / 10 TD / 4 INT
- Derrick Henry: 230 CAR / 1,010 YDS / 101.0 YPG / 10 TD / 18 REC / 199 YDS / 19.9 YPG / 0 TD
- Dontrell Hilliard: 19 CAR / 127 YDS / 14.1 YPG / 0 TD / 16 REC / 160 YDS / 17.8 YPG / 4 TD
- Robert Woods: 30 REC / 335 YDS / 33.5 YPG / 1 TD
- Nick Westbrook-Ikhine: 14 REC / 285 YDS / 28.5 YPG / 2 TD
- Treylon Burks: 20 REC / 264 YDS / 44.0 YPG / 0 TD
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Titans vs Bengals Game Info
- Game Day: Sunday, November 27, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Nashville, Tennessee
- Stadium: Nissan Stadium
- TV Channel: CBS
- Live Stream: fuboTV (Watch for free)
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over…