Before D.J. Chark takes the field Thursday, there will be player prop bets available for the 12:30 PM ET kickoff, live on CBS. Chark and the Detroit Lions (4-6) hit the field against the Buffalo Bills (7-3) in a Week 12 matchup at Ford Field.
D.J. Chark Week 12 Player Props
- Matchup: Detroit Lions vs. Buffalo Bills
- Time: 12:30 PM
- Date: November 24, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 29.5 (-105)
Chark Receiving Stats and Trends
- Chark averages 24.5 receiving yards, 5.0 fewer than his over/under for Thursday’s game.
- In two of 10 games this year, Chark has put up more than 29.5 receiving yards.
- Chark has put up 19.0 less receiving yards per game (24.5) than his average prop total (43.5).
- Chark has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet two times in four games this year.
- Chark has caught a TD pass once this year, in four games.
Lions Vs. Bills Stats and Trends
- The 220.8 passing yards the Bills yield per game makes them the NFL’s 20th-ranked pass defense this season.
- The Bills allow 106.6 yards per game on the ground, the NFL’s eighth-ranked rush defense.
- Despite sporting a bottom-five pass defense that ranks fifth-worst in the NFL (262.2 passing yards allowed per game), the Lions have had more success on the other side of the ball, ranking 11th in the NFL by totaling 233.8 passing yards per game.
- With 153.7 rushing yards allowed per game on defense, which ranks second-worst in the NFL, the Lions have had to ask their 10th-ranked running game (132.8 rushing yards per contest) to keep them in games.
- In addition to 6.6 yards per play allowed on defense, which ranks worst in the NFL, the Lions have posted the seventh-ranked yards-per-play average on offense (6).
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at…