Happy Wednesday, everyone. John Breech is busy mailing invitations to Joe Burrow and the Bengals to join his Thanksgiving dinner, per sources, so you’ve got me, Cody Benjamin, to deliver all the latest from around the NFL ahead of Turkey Day.
This is the Pick Six Newsletter. Now let’s get to it. (And please, do yourself a favor and make sure you’re signed up to receive this newsletter every day! You don’t want to miss our daily offerings of everything you need to know around the NFL.)
We’ve got major QB news, Thanksgiving game previews, trade rumors and much more:
- Today’s show: Best bets for Thanksgiving games
Tyler Sullivan joined Will Brinson on Wednesday’s “Pick Six NFL” podcast to break down the full Thanksgiving slate, identifying their best bets and forecasting final results for the trio of holiday matchups. Some highlights:
- Both guys are buying into the Lions‘ turnaround, but not to the point they’ll bet against Josh Allen. Brinson thinks Buffalo’s game against Detroit “is a Josh Allen nuclear eruption spot,” and wouldn’t be shocked if the Bills won by 20.
- Brinson and Sully are also in agreement that Dallas is an easy bet against the rival Giants. The former thinks the Cowboys “are gonna destroy” New York on the big stage, and Sully believes America’s Team will do so by selling out against the run.
- The guys are split on Patriots-Vikings. Kirk Cousins in prime time against Bill Belichick scares Brinson, who foresees a one-score game regardless of outcome. But Sully has “no faith” in New England’s pass protection, advising only to hammer the Under on what could be an ugly defensive battle.
Catch the full episode (and subscribe for all kinds of daily NFL talk) right here.
2. Prisco’s picks: Cowboys rout Giants, Titans upset Bengals
Pete Prisco is on fire with NFL picks as of late, going 11-3 straight-up and 4-2 with best bets for Week 11. Now he’s back with . Here’s a sampling:
- Cowboys 31, Giants 14: The Giants are coming off of a horrible showing at home against the Lions, which means they might have been looking ahead to this one. They are too limited on offense.
- Titans 27, Bengals 21: This is a rematch from the playoff game in which the Bengals upset the Titans on the road. Derrick Henry wasn’t…