For Thursday’s game, which kicks off at 4:30 PM ET on FOX, bookmakers have installed player props on Jake Ferguson. NFC East foes meet in Week 12 when Ferguson and the Dallas Cowboys (7-3) square off against the New York Giants (7-3) at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
Jake Ferguson Week 12 Player Props
- Matchup: Dallas Cowboys vs. New York Giants
- Time: 4:30 PM
- Date: November 24, 2022
Ferguson Receiving Stats and Trends
- Ferguson’s 8.3 receiving yards average is 0.8 more than his prop total for Thursday’s matchup.
- Ferguson has put up over 7.5 receiving yards in three out of 10 games this year.
- Ferguson’s average over/under for receiving yards is 14.5. But he is accumulating 6.2 less per game than that.
- Ferguson has not gone over on a receiving yards prop bet this year in one game.
- In two of six games this year, Ferguson has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Cowboys Vs. Giants Stats and Trends
- This week Ferguson will face the NFL’s 15th-ranked pass defense (211.8 yards allowed per game).
- The Giants allow 135.9 yards per game on the ground, the NFL’s 25th-ranked rush defense.
- Defensively, the Cowboys have been a top-five unit in terms of passing yards, ranking best by surrendering only 174.5 passing yards per game. They rank 22nd on offense (209.4 passing yards per game).
- The Cowboys are compiling 136.2 rushing yards per game on offense, which ranks them eighth in the NFL. On the defensive side of the ball, they rank 26th, giving up 136.1 rushing yards per contest.
- The Cowboys rank 15th in offensive yards per play (5.7) and sixth in yards per play allowed (5.3) this year.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.