Check out these betting insights before you place player prop wagers on Sam Darnold for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX. The Carolina Panthers (3-8) and Darnold face off versus the Denver Broncos (3-7) in a Week 12 matchup from Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Sam Darnold Week 12 Player Props
- Matchup: Carolina Panthers vs. Denver Broncos
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 27, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 182.5 (-115)
Darnold Passing Stats and Trends
- Darnold averaged 210.6 passing yards per game last season, which is higher than his prop bet over/under for this matchup of 182.5.
- In seven of 17 games last season (41.2%), Darnold threw for more than 182.5 yards.
- Darnold’s 210.6 passing yards per game last season was 35.4 yards below his average prop bet total (246.0).
- Last season Darnold went over his passing yards prop total in five of 11 opportunities.
- Darnold had a passing touchdown in six of 12 games last year, with multiple passing TDs in three of them.
- Darnold was intercepted in eight games last year (out of 12 played), including multiple INTs three times.
Panthers Vs. Broncos Stats and Trends
- The Broncos had the NFL’s eighth-ranked pass defense last season, yielding 214.8 yards per game through the air.
- Allowing 111.3 rushing yards per game last season, the Broncos had the 15th-ranked run defense in the league.
- The Panthers owned the fourth-best pass defense last season (192.1 passing yards allowed per game), but they ranked fourth-worst on offense (190.5 passing yards per game).
- The Panthers totaled 108.4 rushing yards per game on offense last season, which ranked them 20th in the NFL. Defensively, they ranked 18th, giving up 113.8 rushing yards per game.
- While the Panthers ranked second-worst in the NFL in yards per play at 4.9 last season, it was a different situation on defense, as they ranked second-best (5.3 yards per play allowed).
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way…