For Thursday’s game, which kicks off at 8:20 PM ET on NBC, oddsmakers have issued player prop bets on Alexander Mattison. This Week 12 matchup features Mattison’s Minnesota Vikings (8-2) taking on the New England Patriots (6-4) at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Alexander Mattison Week 12 Player Props
- Matchup: Minnesota Vikings vs. New England Patriots
- Time: 8:20 PM
- Date: November 24, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 14.5 (-110)
Mattison Rushing Stats and Trends
- Mattison’s rushing yards over/under for Thursday is set at 14.5. That’s 0.4 fewer yards than his season average (14.9).
- Four times this year (in 10 games – 40.0%), Mattison rushed for more than 14.5 yards.
- Mattison has an average rushing yards over/under of 18.8 so far this season. He’s fallen just short of that by racking up 14.9 yards per game on the ground.
- Mattison has out-paced his rushing yards prop bet total twice in seven opportunities this year.
- Mattison has scored a rushing touchdown twice this season in 10 games.
Vikings Vs. Patriots Stats and Trends
- The 188.3 yards per game the Patriots are giving up through the air makes them the NFL’s fourth-ranked pass defense.
- Conceding 114.5 rushing yards per game, the Patriots have the 12th-ranked run defense in the NFL.
- Despite sporting a bottom-five pass defense that ranks second-worst in the NFL (267.3 passing yards allowed per game), the Vikings have put up better results on the other side of the ball, ranking 10th in the NFL by putting up 234.9 passing yards per game.
- The Vikings are averaging 103.6 rushing yards per game on offense, which ranks them 24th in the NFL. On the other side of the ball, they rank 18th, surrendering 121.6 rushing yards per contest.
- In addition to 6.2 yards per play allowed on defense, which ranks third-worst in the NFL, the Vikings have put up the 18th-ranked yards-per-play average on offense (5.6).
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to…