Before Patrick Mahomes II and his teammates take the field Sunday at 4:25 PM ET on FOX, there will be numerous player prop bets available. The Kansas City Chiefs (8-2) and Mahomes face off versus the Los Angeles Rams (3-7) in a Week 12 matchup from GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri.
Patrick Mahomes II Week 12 Player Props
- Matchup: Kansas City Chiefs vs. Los Angeles Rams
- Time: 4:25 PM
- Date: November 27, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 284.5 (-115)
Mahomes Passing Stats and Trends
- Compared to his 284.5-yard over/under for this contest, Mahomes is throwing for more yards per game this season (326.5).
- In 10 games this season, Mahomes has topped 284.5 passing yards seven times.
- Mahomes’ average of 326.5 passing yards per game is 38.9 greater than his average over/under of 287.6.
- Mahomes has hit the over on his passing yards prop total in seven of 10 opportunities this year.
- Mahomes has thrown for a touchdown in all 10 games this year, with more than one TD pass eight times.
- In six of 10 games this season, Mahomes has thrown an interception, with more than one pick on one occasion.
Chiefs Vs. Rams Stats and Trends
- The Rams are giving up 216.7 passing yards per game this season, the NFL’s 17th-ranked pass defense.
- The Rams give up 95.3 yards per game on the ground, the NFL’s fourth-ranked rush defense.
- The Chiefs rank 26th in pass defense this year (248.6 passing yards allowed per game), but they’ve been shining on the other side of the ball, ranking best in the NFL with 314.7 passing yards per game.
- Defensively, the Chiefs have been a top-five unit in terms of rushing yards, ranking fifth-best by surrendering just 100.6 per game. They rank 18th on offense (114.6 rushing yards per game).
- The Chiefs rank 17th in yards per play allowed this year (5.8), but they’ve been thriving on the offensive side of the ball, ranking best in the NFL with 6.7 yards per play.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way…