Here are the key trends and stats you need to know about Travis Kelce and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field Sunday starting at 4:25 PM ET on FOX. This Week 12 matchup features Kelce’s Kansas City Chiefs (8-2) taking on the Los Angeles Rams (3-7) at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri.
Travis Kelce Week 12 Player Props
- Matchup: Kansas City Chiefs vs. Los Angeles Rams
- Time: 4:25 PM
- Date: November 27, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 80.5 (-115)
Kelce Receiving Stats and Trends
- Kelce averages 85.5 receiving yards, 5.0 more than the over/under of 80.5 set for Sunday.
- Kelce has recorded over 80.5 receiving yards in seven of 10 games this year.
- Kelce’s average prop total for receiving yards is 74.4. He has collected 11.1 more per game than that.
- Kelce has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in seven of 10 games.
- In six of 10 games this year, Kelce has a touchdown catch (with more than one TD on two of those occasions).
Chiefs Vs. Rams Stats and Trends
- The 216.7 passing yards the Rams give up per game makes them the NFL’s 17th-ranked pass defense this season.
- Conceding 95.3 rushing yards per game, the Rams have the fourth-ranked run defense in the league.
- The Chiefs rank 26th in pass defense this year (248.6 passing yards allowed per game), but they’ve been thriving on the offensive side of the ball, ranking best in the NFL with 314.7 passing yards per game.
- The Chiefs have the 18th-ranked offense this season in terms of rushing yards (114.6 per game), and they’ve been better on defense, ranking fifth-best with only 100.6 rushing yards allowed per game.
- The Chiefs have the 17th-ranked defense this year in terms of yards per play (5.8 yards per play allowed), and they’ve been better on offense, ranking best with 6.7 yards per play.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you…