Game Details: 7:30 p.m. | Saturday, Nov. 26
Location: Chestnut Hill, Mass. | Alumni Stadium
Game Links: Watch (if out of ACC RSN markets) | Listen | Live Stats
Television: ACC RSN | Find Local Affiliates
Radio: Syracuse Sports Network from Learfield
Twitter: @CuseFootball | @Cuse
Syracuse Links: News | Roster | Schedule | Notes
Boston College Links: News | Roster | Schedule | Notes
ORANGE VISIT BC FOR REGULAR SEASON FINALE
• Syracuse closes out the regular season at ACC Atlantic Division foe Boston College. The game is the Orange’s third road contest in their last four.
• Saturday’s game marks Syracuse’s first visit to Chestnut Hill since 2018.
• Syracuse will play in primetime for the third-straight week and sixth time this season. The Orange 3-2 in the previous five night games.
• The contest will air on ACC Network with Tom Werme ’91 (PxP), James Bates (analyst) and Wiley Ballard (reporter) on the call. It marks the sixth game this season that a ‘Cuse alum has been part of the broadcast team.
• Syracuse will face one of its most frequent opponents when it takes on the Eagles Saturday.
• The Orange and BC will take to the gridiron for the 56th time in a series that dates back to 1924.
• Syracuse’s 55 games against Boston College rank as its fifth-highest total against any opponent. Pittsburgh leads the way with 78 meetings after the game earlier this season.
• Syracuse and Boston College will meet for the 56th time. The Orange lead the all-time series, 33-22
• The Orange will travel to Chestnut Hill for the first time since 2018. Syracuse hosted the Eagles for three-straight years (2019-21), which was a first in the series that dates back to 1924.
• The squads met every year from 1969-2004. Fourteen of those contests (1991-2004) were played while both schools were members of The BIG EAST Conference.
• Syracuse has won five of the nine games played since the Orange joined the ACC in 2013.
CLIMBING THE CHARTS
• RB Sean Tucker is the fourth player in program history to rush for more than 3,000 yards in his career.
• Tucker rushed for 106 yards at Wake Forest, increasing his career total to 3,057. That total is good for fourth place on the Orange’s all-time record list.
• He needs 48 yards to move past Delone Carter (2006-10) for third place.
• Syracuse has used 37 different players in the starting lineup this season…