Before Rhamondre Stevenson laces them up Monday, there will be player props available for the 8:15 PM ET kickoff, live on ESPN. The New England Patriots (6-6) and Stevenson face off versus the Arizona Cardinals (4-8) in a Week 14 matchup from State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona.
Rhamondre Stevenson Week 14 Player Props
- Matchup: New England Patriots at Arizona Cardinals
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: December 12, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 77.5 (+110)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 33.5 (-125)
National Football League odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Monday at 6:56 AM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Stevenson Rushing Stats and Trends
- Stevenson’s rushing yards over/under for Monday’s game is set at 77.5 yards. That is 16.3 more than his season average of 61.2.
- Stevenson has gained over 77.5 yards on the ground in one contest so far this season.
- The average rushing yards prop Stevenson has had set this season (57.5) is just a bit below his rushing yard average on the year (61.2).
- Stevenson has hit his rushing yards over in five of 12 games (41.7% of his opportunities).
- Stevenson rushed for a TD in three games this season, with multiple rushing TDs in one game.
OFFER: Claim your risk-free bet up to $350. Catch the excitement and start betting with Tipico Sportsbook! New customer offer in CO and NJ. 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. Bet now!
Patriots Vs. Cardinals Stats and Trends
- The Cardinals are conceding 245.4 passing yards per game this season, the NFL’s 25th-ranked pass defense.
- The Cardinals give up 110.8 yards per game on the ground, the NFL’s 10th-ranked rush defense.
- The Patriots rank 21st in pass offense (214.0 passing yards per game) and ninth in pass defense (200.6 passing yards allowed per game) this year.
- The Patriots are averaging 104.9 rushing yards per game offensively this year (23rd in NFL), and they are surrendering 111.2 rushing yards per game (12th) on the other side of the ball.
- The Patriots rank 15th in offensive yards per play (5.7) and sixth in yards per play allowed (5.3) this year.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available….
Click Here to Read the Full Original Article at Patriots Wire…