The duo make up a group of nine semifinalists for the Lott which is given each year to the student-athlete who best exhibits the characteristics of Ronnie Lott by making an IMPACT on and off the field. Finalists for this year’s award will be invited to attend the annual Lott IMPACT Trophy award show on Dec. 10 in Newport Beach, Calif. The 2023 winner of the Lott IMPACT Trophy will be named that evening at the show.
Alabama has had two Lott Trophy winners in its history, first with DeMeco Ryans in 2005 followed by Will Anderson Jr. last season.
Lott IMPACT Trophy Semifinalists
- One of the nation’s top corners who also serves as the Tide’ punt returner
- Broken up five passes to go with 21 tackles, including one for loss (-2 yards)
- Also returned 11 punts for 58 combined yards with a long gain of 33
- A threat off the edge who is one of the top defenders in all of college football
- Recorded 38 total tackles, including seven sacks (-55 yards) and 10.5 tackles for loss (-69 yards)
- Also contributed a team-high 11 quarterback hurries and two forced fumbles to go with a pass breakup
Get all the latest information on the team by following @AlabamaFTBL on X and Facebook and AlabamaFBL on Instagram. General athletic news can also be found at UA_Athletics on Twitter and Instagram and AlabamaAthletics on Facebook.