Before Brandon Aiyuk hits the field Thursday at 8:20 PM ET on NBC, here are some key insights you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop bets. Aiyuk’s San Francisco 49ers (7-3) and the Seattle Seahawks (6-4) square off in a Week 12 matchup between NFC West foes at Lumen Field.
Brandon Aiyuk Week 12 Player Props
- Matchup: San Francisco 49ers at Seattle Seahawks
- Time: 8:20 PM
- Date: November 23, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 64.5 (-115)
Aiyuk Receiving Stats and Trends
- Aiyuk’s 92.3 receiving yards per game are 27.8 more than his over/under for Thursday’s contest.
- He has gained more than 64.5 receiving yards in 55.6% of his opportunities this year (five of nine).
- Aiyuk has collected 27.6 more receiving yards per game (92.3) than his average prop total (64.7).
- In three of five games this season, Aiyuk has hit the over on his prop for receiving yards.
- He has caught a touchdown pass in three of nine games this year, including more than one TD pass on one occasion.
Bet on Brandon Aiyuk and other players at BetMGM.
49ers Vs. Seahawks Stats and Trends
- The Seahawks have the NFL’s 21st-ranked pass defense this season, allowing 233 yards per game through the air.
- The 49ers are putting up 254.3 passing yards per game on offense, which ranks them eighth in the NFL. On the defensive side of the ball, they rank 15th, surrendering 221.4 passing yards per contest.
- The 49ers own the sixth-ranked offense this season in terms of rushing yards (132.7 per game), and they’ve been more effective on the other side of the ball, ranking third-best with only 81.4 rushing yards allowed per game.
- The 49ers have the sixth-ranked defense this year in terms of yards per play (5.2 yards per play allowed), and they’ve been more effective on the other side of the ball, ranking second-best with 6.6 yards per play.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. Terms apply, see operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7…